BPPLAS is continuously searching for people with great talent in various areas and portfolio:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Manufacturing & Production Operations
- Procurement & Logistics
- Technical Services & Quality Assurance
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Administration, Human Resource & Training
- Information Technology
- Finance & Accounting
If you are a performance driven individual with good set of values, and a strong desire to excel in all areas of work, we welcome you to join us for a good career with BPPLAS.
Interested individuals are invited to send in their applications stating current and expected salaries, together with a non-returnable passport-sized photograph by mail / fax / email to the address below:
We currently have immediate vacancy in the following positions as part of our growth and expansion.SALES EXECUTIVE (Based in Batu Pahat / KL )
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience preferably in plastic packaging industry
- Willing to travel and possess own transport
- Able to meet tight sales target
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Computer literated and able to converse in English & Chinese
- Knowledge in Shipping and Finance will be added advantages
- Preferred age between 28 and 32
- Fresh graduates need not apply
- Implement an effective marketing plan that introduces and promotes Company’s products and image to the correct audiences based on the region assigned.
- Represent the interest of the company effectively to customers and lead negotiations for contracts.
- Develop, establish and maintain profitable relationship with existing customers and ensure timely collection of revenue.
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers and develop relationship with new customers with the objective of increasing sales.
- Continuously monitor the market development and realign with the sales and marketing strategies, to look for opportunities to meet or enhance the sales target.
- Conduct after-sales support to ensure that the product and services meet customers expectations (quality, quantity, timeliness).
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial Engineering / Science
- Minimum 2 year working experience in manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding and excellent skills in quality tools will be an added advantage
- Able to work independently and possess good analytical skills
- Conduct raw material / packaging material evaluation, study and propose process and material quality improvement for cost saving / material substitution purpose
- Evaluate external sample’s property and suggest for product & process design to meet customer requirement
- Design and prepare new product / sample and conducting internal trial / customer site application test
- Conduct process and formulation review and monitor productivity performance on new critical order after sample submission
- Review systematically and documented on necessary process and/or product requirement according QMS practise for standardization of process and / or product
- Work with production team on implementation of programmes to reduce production wastage and problem trouble shooting. Monitor, review and propose for improvement on productivity, quality and efficiency of production process / operating procedures and products