Industrial Packaging Division
Printed FFS (Form - Fill - Seal) Film
BPPLAS printed and plain Form - Fill - Seal (FFS) film can be classified into 2 categories:
- Heavy duty
- Application: For cooking oil, ice, powder form, beverage and liquid product more than 1 kilo.
- Light duty
- Application: For light products such as toiletries (tissue roll), small packages.
- To achieve superior performance
- Improvement of mechanical, physical, optical properties
- Improvement of converting steps as welding and sealing
- Enhancement of production capacities to get higher speed
- CORONA TREATMENT (>38 dynes - 40~42)
- MATERIAL FDA APPROVAL
- BHT FREE (to avoid the film turning yellowish)
- Good HITS - Strength of heat seal measured before the seal is cooled, which is very important for high-speed packaging operations.
- Good and even thickness profile to ensure balance sealing pressure and package security when handling.
- Right COF - coefficient of friction, a measurement of "slipperiness" of plastic films.