Our printed or plain FFS film can be specially made for different packing needs and applications, including for
- heavy duty, e.g. cooking oil, sugar, ice, powder, liquid.
- light duty, e.g. toiletries (tissue rolls) and small packages.
It comes with features of:
- Good SIT – Strength of heat seal measured before the seal is cooled, which is very important for high-speed packaging operations
- Good and even thickness profile – Important to ensure balance sealing pressure and package security when handling
- Right coefficient of friction (COF) – A measurement of “slipperiness” of plastic films
Our FFS film is designed
- With multiple layers technology that provides flexibility to select different grade resins to enhance product properties for different customer requirements
- To achieve superior performance
- Improvement of mechanical, physical, optical properties
- Improvement of converting steps as welding and sealing
- Enhancement of production capacities to get higher speed
- Corona treatment (>38 dynes – 40~42)
- Material that are approved by FDA
- BHT Free (to avoid the film turning yellowish)